Competition, the zero-interest environment, and strict FINRA regulations have all contributed to the shrinking number of self-clearing brokers and corresponding clearing providers. Service providers are consolidating and sharply defining themselves, but niche players are still emerging. Good firms find a way to prosper and the very best senior managers know when to add consulting support.
Our experiences of having previously held the position of both the CEO of an Introducing Broker, and also having established Correspondent Clearing Brokers, allows us to offer a uniquely qualified resource. We understand your competitive environment and stand ready to provide knowledgeable support when needed.
One dynamic that has permeated the financial services industry is the need to reduce costs. We pressure depositories, clearing corps, and exchanges to reduce transaction fees, and we look for vendors to supply solutions that will ultimately reduce expenses. Implementing changes, while maintaining positive employee morale, is difficult. You need a partner who understands the demands of the nuts-and-bolts operations, but also has a keen appreciation of the human resource considerations.
Let Bedford and Main help. We have hands-on experience that ranges from evaluating modest size firms, to large institutional multi-departmental operations.
Our areas of experience and expertise include:
- HIRING BEDFORD AND MAIN AS A CONSULTANT IN OUR CONVERSION BETWEEN CLEARING FIRMS, WAS THE BEST BUSINESS DECISION I MADE THIS YEAR.
- We have been looking for a long time for experience in setting up our clearing operations. We found Bedford and Main (John Foster) through an internet search and we were immediately enthusiastic after we had our first introductory call with John. John has
- John's knowledge of the industry, best practices, and industry trends is top notch. He brought us to a very successful outcome.
- We hired Bedford and Main with the end goal of gaining a comprehensive understanding of the clearing landscape. As a new broker/dealer, we had many decisions to make – Bedford and Main was quick to clarify the decision tree for us and help navigate forw
- John has an in-depth knowledge of the operational and regulatory environment for non-US firms.
- We were extremely pleased with the efficiency and comprehensiveness for all of their services.
- John became a valuable resource during the evaluation of self-clearing and fully-disclosed options from several different vendors.
- I highly recommend him as a consultant, and I am confident that you will be more than satisfied with his services.
- I would highly recommend anyone needing their services to not hesitate getting in touch with John Foster.
- I CAN'T SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF JOHN'S WORK AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FILL ANY FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTING NEED.